Participants embark on a four-day, in-person simulation—elevating their strategic thinking and C-suite capabilities—with real-time feedback and coaching. Six months of virtual follow-on discussions help participants further enrich their knowledge, reinforce their commitments, and foster meaningful relationships as they embark on their next leadership chapter. Next Leader isn’t theory; it’s the pinnacle of real-world learning for tomorrow’s C-suite leaders.
- Leading through uncertainty
- Building enterprise value
- Managing transformation
- Cross-functional decision making
- Stakeholder management
- Board engagement
- EQ in the C-suite
and goal setting
faculty sessions and
- Directly reports to a corporate officer or equivalent role.
- Demonstrates strong functional expertise and is looking for broader exposure to enterprise leadership.
- Has been identified as a high-performer with the potential to move into a C-suite role or equivalent in the next few years.
- Values external perspectives and seeks out new ways of learning.